Low Stock BPM

I am trying to set a data directive BPM to email me when stock for a certain part gets under a certain quantity level (100 units). This is currently how I have it set on the PartWhse table , but it is sending me emails when any part goes from a qty over 100 to under 100 units. Where am I going wrong?!

Check that the onhandqty has changed from Any to Any
and
the changed value is less than 100

When dealing with Minimum Quantity notification. You can consider using the Kanban Implementation in Epicor.

There is a Min On-Hand Quantity in the Part itself under Part Maintenance -> Sites -> Detail

Maybe you can use that Min On Hand Quantity rather than hard coding the 100 in your BPM.

what type of Data Directive are you using ? change your row status in both conditions to changed row instead of updated to cover both cases (new and updated), i have created yours in my Test environment as standard and it is working fine

I am using a Standard Directive on PartWhse.
Odd thing is this BPM keeps firing on other partnums, not just the ones listed in the BPM condition.

Capture3

Try changing the “Updated Row” clause to “Any Row” and see if it helps. The problem is that there is not a changed row anymore in the dataset when it is a standard directive.

1 Like