Like the new Logo and new site name

I like what I see! Thanks for putting in the new changes:

6 Likes

Hmm, it will need to grow on me. Logo has the look and feel of “counselling” - does fit with peer 2 peer just not sure I like it.

Probably just doing what frustrates me with my users and being resistant to change. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love it guys! Very clean looking and reminds me fondly of what I think of every time I come to this site:

HELP! :wink:

Thank you for all you do to keep this site going! I’m sure we don’t know the half of it but I honestly cannot imagine being able to survive my job most days without it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks nice! I like the new dark mode configuration vs. the legacy dark mode as well.

1 Like

Congrats!!!, you just became a member of the exclusive who moved my cheese club LoL enjoy the company of the likes of @ckrusen and @Banderson LoL

1 Like

Hey, we just care a lot!

2 Likes

and we lilke that you care so you get a special badge of honor lol

grumble grumble who moved my cheese grumblegrumble first one to move to Dark theme grumblegrumble who doesn’t like change? grumblegrumble

4 Likes

To be fair you specifically requested Dark theme so that doesn’t count. Change is fine when you ask for it LoL

1 Like

grumblegrumble making up the rules as you go grumblegrumble

2 Likes

Is this the badge they receive when they join the club? LOL :rofl: :cheese:

Edit: Oh my gosh! That’s adorable! I should have looked for it already…I almost want one, he’s so cute. LOL
I’m specially sensitive to others who are specially sensitive to change, does that count?

4 Likes

Nah, @ckrusen is the sole founder of that club. @josecgomez and @jgiese.wci are just getting annoyed at the the “suggestions”.

2 Likes

I’d pass the torch to @Banderson … But, you know … change.

:wink:

5 Likes

Bahahah!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

:cheese: !

Enjoying this entertainment on hump day. :cheese: :rofl:

2 Likes

Is there now a theme for us old people who are going blind? LOLRH! :nerd_face:

Sorry! But I caught that! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is there a badge for those who were the first to notice the logo change?

2 Likes

Only criticism of the new logo… just noticed that when in the MINI logo mode, it becomes very faint compared to the other mini-logos in Google Chrome.
Maybe the color should be filled in when displayed in the tiny mode?

Perhaps something like this?

1 Like

Corrected

2 Likes