Kinetic Menu Maintenance Permissions

In Kinetic Menu Maintenance I’m having trouble finding the “Menu Structure Maintenance Security” settings to Allow/Disallow Access to Groups/Users. The new interface isn’t intuitive at all and I can’t find it.

Are these settings still accessible somewhere? Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

Thanks!

I believe they where moved from the Menu Maintenance to Menu Security Maintenance, some updates ago, not sure if that’s what your looking for. I don’t manage the Securities for our Epicor installation,

I’ll check it out, thanks for the help!

Looks like Menu Security Maintenance is what I was looking for…maybe. It’s difficult to tell due to the remarkably poor UX.

More hesitant than ever to recommend upgrading from 10.2.xxx to Kinetic :neutral_face:

Welcome to the club, I’m new to Epicor (2 years) but damn is kinetic a Step back on readability and usability for Desktop users then the Classic Layout. we do a lot of work with the classic Grids and the Kinetic grids are unacceptable.
Really test out your entire companies workflow before making the recommendation, we found out that our Configurators are too intricate (exports are 30K-40K lines long) and Epicor Support told us that their automated tool that they are making to convert configs from Classic to Kinetic will not handle our configurators and we will have to remake them from scratch. That was a non-starter for us.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your candid perspective. It’s good to know I’m not alone in feeling this way. After nearly two decades with Epicor/Vantage, it might finally be time to start thinking about other ERP options.

In any case, I appreciate the advice and assistance with my original question.

All the best!