JobTraveler report prints different number of pages on Print-Preview and Print direct

My JobTraveler report prints different number of pages (23 pages) when I print from print-preview and when I send directly without previewing to client printer (57 pages with some blank sheets). Can anyone advise me on how to go about correcting this?

Have you recently upgraded from 10.1.500 or earlier to 10.2?

Yes. We recently upgraded to 10.2

You have 2 options:

1. Downgrade back to the old version
  2. Change your Job Traveler Page Margins to 0, 0, 0, 0 to get back original behaviour.

You are more than likely affected by this (Read Thread):

Thanks to @JeffLeBert we know what to do :slight_smile:

In Summary:

If you plan to Upgrade from Epicor 10.1.500 or earlier to 10.1.600 or 10.2. Make sure you plan to regression test any special SSRS Reports where Position is Key such as MICR and plan for some tweaking. Epicor did update the PDFPrinting Library and it has minor scaling differences which are noticable only when you print to a Printer. If you want 10.1 behaviour, the only thing I was able to do is set my margins to 0 and other various tweaks.

1 Like

Thanks for your fast response. While downgrading is not an option for me to consider right now, I’ll check out the link you posted.

:slight_smile: I was being a bit sarcastic, but yes you will have to tweak Margins a bit, and that thread above explains what happened and its not a Bug, it will remain going forward.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll update on the result once I adjust the margins.

I changed the margins in RB to zero and it worked perfectly. Thanks a zillion!

Yes!!! Make sure you test other critical Reports especially Checks or Reports that Print on Pre-Printed Templates.

Now you dont have to Downgrade :smiley: or like me Blame IT and fiddle around with Print Drivers all day long, blaming Adobe and Microsoft Updates :smiley:

1 Like