Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location

Well, I wish it was that simple. Job Travelers do not have a BAQ.

But, regardless of any of that, I finally got it to work . . . without changing anything in the database! It was all done in the Raw Materials sub report of the Job Traveler Crystal Report.

I also posted this on the Epicor Users forum, and one user told me that his company has a traveler on which this works fine, and he sent me a copy. So, I opened it up using an XML file of and actual job of ours, and sure enough, on his traveler the lines without quantities were there, but they weren't on mine. That right there told me that it was in the Crystal file and not in the database.

So today I undertook the task of using a fine-toothed comb to compare the Raw Materials sub report in each traveler. After a long search, I modified the links in ours to match the way the links were established in his and walla, it finally worked!

Don't ask me what the difference was, because I don't know. All I know is that once I got the settings in ours to match the settings in his, it worked.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "whitenight922" <whitenight922@...> wrote:
>
> There is always more than one way to do things, and many of these suggestions will work. The answer to your earlier question "How does one do a left outer join in the database?" is in the BAQ, check the "outer join" check box on the Phrase Builder/Table Relations tab. That might be an easier solution.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, robertb_versa@ wrote:
> >
> > Yup. Pick your poison. (Is it worth it in your environmemt?)
> >
> > --- Original Message ---
> > From:"Sean Toler" <seantoler@>
> > Sent:Mon 3/22/10 10:09 am
> > To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > Subj:[Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
> >
> > So, correct me if I'm wrong, this would require one to have to set up this kind of relationship individually for every part in our database?
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, robertb_versa@ wrote:
> > >
> > > In part entry, go to plant, whse, bininfo tab and permanently establish a part-plant-whse-bin reationship (that won't disappear if onhand hits zero).
> > > It's intended for bin level kanbans (but has enouhj holes in process to drive a semi thru) - so you can use it for this.
> > >
> > > --- Original Message ---
> > > From:"Sean Toler" <seantoler@>
> > > Sent:Mon 3/22/10 7:23 am
> > > To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > > Subj:[Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
> > >
> > > OK, so, not to sound ignorant, but what exactly does it mean to establish them in PartBinInfo?
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > As I said, in earlier reply - the only way to maintain a permanent part/whse/bin record (that won't disappear when o/h reaches zero) is via establishing them in PartBinInfo (and modifying your traveler to display those).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > ________________________________
> > > > From: Sean Toler <seantoler@>
> > > > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > > > Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:46:57 PM
> > > > Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Anyone . . .?
> > > >
> > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@ ..> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
> > > > >
> > > > > How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Thanks to you all again.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
Hello,
On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.

Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
I just received a suggestion from one of my managers to completely remove the Raw Materials subreport, and to see if it can be replaced by the Job Pick List. If anyone has any suggestions on how this can be done, I am more than open to them!

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
>
> Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
>
That would not be possible unless the entire job pick list was rewritten because CRW will not allow a sub-report within a sub report. A better solution would be to edit your Job Traveler as desired then print both reports while printing.

Stevie Ray Vaughn

Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 9:22 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location

I just received a suggestion from one of my managers to completely remove the Raw Materials subreport, and to see if it can be replaced by the Job Pick List. If anyone has any suggestions on how this can be done, I am more than open to them!

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
>
>

The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual to whom it is specifically and originally addressed. This message and its contents may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
If you want part-whse-bin relationships to persist even when o/h hits zero, you need to set up at least a minimal record (part, whse, bin) in the BinInfo tab/table.

That's worth the effort if you constistently use the same whse/bin for each part. If you are constantly changing bin storage points, it's a maintenance head ache you probably don't want to sign up for (maintaining too oft changing BinInfo records).

Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 10:07:26 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location

Â
Hello,
On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.

Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?

The easiest way to include the job pick list would be to Insert / Insert
Subreport and browse to the JobPickL report. You'll have to fix the
linking and figure out where exactly to place the subreport. If you
want 1 pick list for the entire job, just put the subreport in the
header and join on company, jobnum. If you want a pick list for each
assembly, then the subreport would go in the header or footer for
assembly and the link would be company, jobnum, assembly.

Once you have the job pick list in the traveler as a subreport you can
edit it and not impact the original report, so make any formatting/field
changes you want.

Jennifer Lisser
Business Analyst
Dorner Mfg. Corp.

Jennifer,
I tried removing the Raw Materials sub report and putting the Pick list in as a sub report in its place. Everything looked fine and dandy when I print previewed it in Crystal, but when I went to actually try previewing a Job Traveler within Vantage with this new report in place, I kept getting error messages about the formulas in the pick list. I tried deleting said formulas but got to one that I was unable to locate. So at that point I decided to get rid of everything in the sub report and redesign it. Everything, once again, was looking great in the Crystal print preview, but once I previewed it in a Job Traveler in Vantage, the bin locations and on hand quantities would not show up.

Not quite sure what my options are.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Lisser, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Lisser@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> The easiest way to include the job pick list would be to Insert / Insert
> Subreport and browse to the JobPickL report. You'll have to fix the
> linking and figure out where exactly to place the subreport. If you
> want 1 pick list for the entire job, just put the subreport in the
> header and join on company, jobnum. If you want a pick list for each
> assembly, then the subreport would go in the header or footer for
> assembly and the link would be company, jobnum, assembly.
>
>
>
> Once you have the job pick list in the traveler as a subreport you can
> edit it and not impact the original report, so make any formatting/field
> changes you want.
>
> Jennifer Lisser
> Business Analyst
> Dorner Mfg. Corp.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.

Thanks to you all again.

>
> Hello,
>
>
You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).

How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@...> wrote:
>
> I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
>
> Thanks to you all again.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> >
> > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> >
>
Anyone . . .?

>
> You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
>
> How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> >
> > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> >
> > Thanks to you all again.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > >
> > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > >
> >
>
As I said, in earlier reply - the only way to maintain a permanent part/whse/bin record (that won't disappear when o/h reaches zero) is via establishing them in PartBinInfo (and modifying your traveler to display those).

Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:46:57 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location

Anyone . . .?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@. ..> wrote:
>
> You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
>
> How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> >
> > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> >
> > Thanks to you all again.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > >
> > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > >
> >
>

OK, so, not to sound ignorant, but what exactly does it mean to establish them in PartBinInfo?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@...> wrote:
>
> As I said, in earlier reply - the only way to maintain a permanent part/whse/bin record (that won't disappear when o/h reaches zero) is via establishing them in PartBinInfo (and modifying your traveler to display those).
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Sean Toler <seantoler@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:46:57 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
>
>
> Anyone . . .?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@ ..> wrote:
> >
> > You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
> >
> > How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> > >
> > > Thanks to you all again.
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Hello,
> > > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > > >
> > > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
In part entry, go to plant, whse, bininfo tab and permanently establish a part-plant-whse-bin reationship (that won't disappear if onhand hits zero).
It's intended for bin level kanbans (but has enouhj holes in process to drive a semi thru) - so you can use it for this.

--- Original Message ---
Sent:Mon 3/22/10 7:23 am
To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subj:[Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location

OK, so, not to sound ignorant, but what exactly does it mean to establish them in PartBinInfo?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@...> wrote:
>
> As I said, in earlier reply - the only way to maintain a permanent part/whse/bin record (that won't disappear when o/h reaches zero) is via establishing them in PartBinInfo (and modifying your traveler to display those).
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Sean Toler <seantoler@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:46:57 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
>
>
> Anyone . . .?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@ ..> wrote:
> >
> > You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
> >
> > How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> > >
> > > Thanks to you all again.
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Hello,
> > > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > > >
> > > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
So, correct me if I'm wrong, this would require one to have to set up this kind of relationship individually for every part in our database?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, robertb_versa@... wrote:
>
> In part entry, go to plant, whse, bininfo tab and permanently establish a part-plant-whse-bin reationship (that won't disappear if onhand hits zero).
> It's intended for bin level kanbans (but has enouhj holes in process to drive a semi thru) - so you can use it for this.
>
> --- Original Message ---
> From:"Sean Toler" <seantoler@...>
> Sent:Mon 3/22/10 7:23 am
> To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subj:[Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
>
> OK, so, not to sound ignorant, but what exactly does it mean to establish them in PartBinInfo?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@> wrote:
> >
> > As I said, in earlier reply - the only way to maintain a permanent part/whse/bin record (that won't disappear when o/h reaches zero) is via establishing them in PartBinInfo (and modifying your traveler to display those).
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: Sean Toler <seantoler@>
> > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:46:57 PM
> > Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
> >
> >
> > Anyone . . .?
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@ ..> wrote:
> > >
> > > You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
> > >
> > > How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks to you all again.
> > > >
> > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Hello,
> > > > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > > > >
> > > > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
Yup. Pick your poison. (Is it worth it in your environmemt?)

--- Original Message ---
Sent:Mon 3/22/10 10:09 am
To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subj:[Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location

So, correct me if I'm wrong, this would require one to have to set up this kind of relationship individually for every part in our database?

>
> In part entry, go to plant, whse, bininfo tab and permanently establish a part-plant-whse-bin reationship (that won't disappear if onhand hits zero).
> It's intended for bin level kanbans (but has enouhj holes in process to drive a semi thru) - so you can use it for this.
>
> Sent:Mon 3/22/10 7:23 am
>
> OK, so, not to sound ignorant, but what exactly does it mean to establish them in PartBinInfo?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@> wrote:
> >
> > As I said, in earlier reply - the only way to maintain a permanent part/whse/bin record (that won't disappear when o/h reaches zero) is via establishing them in PartBinInfo (and modifying your traveler to display those).
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ________________________________
> > From: Sean Toler <seantoler@>
> > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:46:57 PM
> > Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
> >
> >
> > Anyone . . .?
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@ ..> wrote:
> > >
> > > You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
> > >
> > > How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks to you all again.
> > > >
> > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Hello,
> > > > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > > > >
> > > > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
There is always more than one way to do things, and many of these suggestions will work. The answer to your earlier question "How does one do a left outer join in the database?" is in the BAQ, check the "outer join" check box on the Phrase Builder/Table Relations tab. That might be an easier solution.

>
> Yup. Pick your poison. (Is it worth it in your environmemt?)
>
> Sent:Mon 3/22/10 10:09 am
>
> So, correct me if I'm wrong, this would require one to have to set up this kind of relationship individually for every part in our database?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, robertb_versa@ wrote:
> >
> > In part entry, go to plant, whse, bininfo tab and permanently establish a part-plant-whse-bin reationship (that won't disappear if onhand hits zero).
> > It's intended for bin level kanbans (but has enouhj holes in process to drive a semi thru) - so you can use it for this.
> >
> > --- Original Message ---
> > From:"Sean Toler" <seantoler@>
> > Sent:Mon 3/22/10 7:23 am
> > To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > Subj:[Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
> >
> > OK, so, not to sound ignorant, but what exactly does it mean to establish them in PartBinInfo?
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@> wrote:
> > >
> > > As I said, in earlier reply - the only way to maintain a permanent part/whse/bin record (that won't disappear when o/h reaches zero) is via establishing them in PartBinInfo (and modifying your traveler to display those).
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ________________________________
> > > From: Sean Toler <seantoler@>
> > > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > > Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 1:46:57 PM
> > > Subject: [Vantage] Re: Job Traveler: Raw Materials Location
> > >
> > >
> > > Anyone . . .?
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@ ..> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > You're right, this group is great for getting your questions answered (even if they a lot of times speak way over my head!).
> > > >
> > > > How does one do a left outer join in the database? The only place I've seen where one can determine left or right for a join is within Crystal.
> > > >
> > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "kchpmn08" <kchapman@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > I asked this same question to this group last year and received the answer of left outer join on the database. It worked great. This group is very knowledgeable.
> > > > >
> > > > > Thanks to you all again.
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, "Sean Toler" <seantoler@> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Hello,
> > > > > > On our Job Travelers, we added the partbin table so that the locations and on hand qty's. of the raw materials would print out on the job traveler. We also removed the warehouse column since we only use one warehouse. As others have asked about in previous posts, when the quantity of a material is zero it does not show up on the traveler.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Has anyone come up with any workarounds for this?
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> > >