Job Tracker - Operation Complete Checkmark

I have an end user that is telling me that the little green checkbox/checkmark has always appeared in the Job Tracker Tree View even if the operation was only partially complete. IE: Job calls for 5000, but only 2500 are complete…they say the Tracker would still show the green checkmark.

Is anyone aware of that ever being the case? It has always been my understanding/experience that the green checkmark only appears when an operation is complete (Either the end user clicking the “Complete” checkbox manually, or the system doing it automatically when the Quantity completed fulfills the job requirements…Am I wrong with that? Is there some hidden ‘feature’ that allows the checkmark to appear on partially complete operation(s)?

Is someone manually marking the associated Labor Detail complete when it is not?
Ben

I’m told no, that is not the case.

Also, keep in mind that the End User has no examples of this to show me at the moment (of it being checked), so I have no way to prove/disprove her train of thought. I told her to let me know the next time she has an example of it being checked so that I can look into it.