Is there a Legend?

Epicor has a bunch of nice icons inside of the program, but they don’t have a legend as to what they all mean, or that I have seen.

Can someone please help explain what the icons are, and when we would see them? I pulled them from “Job Entry” but if you have additional ones you would like to provide, where they come from and what they mean, I would love to know. I am sure this will help many others too. Thank you.

The icons are documented throughout relevant documentation sources however one can surmise the use of an icon from the resource editor for the most part.

For jobs the Checks mean complete (operation complete, issued complete, etc)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that.

As for the resource editor, for the most part one would need to even know or surmise the use of a resource editor.

If you would like more information on the resource editor it is part of the customization package of Epicor. If you search epicweb for Resource Editor it will be well documented there.

If you are looking for a more direct route you can search “Job Tree” in the help and find a listing of the icons and their intended uses there

1 Like

thank you