Is anyone Using 1 EDI Source/ EDI with Epicor Live Today? (Epicor's EDI Provider)

Hi,
We are in the process of implementing EDI, and we are looking to get some information on how its working for you?

1 Like

Not using, however will be interested in hearing how it will work for you.

1 Like

I’m assuming you got all the documentation? Like the 1EDI Guide eBooks (I’m assuming you could get them through your CAM)? and Cloud EDI Products & Software Platform Solutions at 1 EDI Source | Epicor United States

I’m guessing it’s really going to be all about how you implement it, there are a few options, and from my limited EDI experience, there is no one fits all solution. What I do know is that it’s the templates that are typically the bear, using an existing reliable translator tool, and having a non-IT centric management process of the communications/document maintenance is the key. The last thing you need is having IT stuck in the middle of either sales/customer or procurement/supplier, just because there is a problem with a document.

The other thing I think you may find is everyone’s mileage will be different, whilst there are standards, it seems that there are elements (customer/suppliers) that say the follow a document standard, then add their own twist.

Sorry I can’t be of more help. Sounds like a fun project. 1EDISource do appear to have some nice tools.

1 Like

Yeah we are just hoping to find someone who is actually using them in production

Thanks Hally

Jose, we are using them in production. Sam and I will be at the event tonight if you want to talk offline, or I could provide some details for onboarding and specific troubleshooting and current experiences here?

Perfect! Yes plz find me or I’ll find you at the event (epiusers event? That’s on Monday)

1 Like

Yes, on Monday. My days are messed up with “working” on a Sunday. I will see you there.

1 Like