Invoice group not generating properly

When you go into the print prompt on their account go to actions and remove defaults.

Carson

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "b_ordway" <cooner_55421@...> wrote:
>
> I had something like this happen a while back.
> In this case it was Customer Statements instead of Invoices.
> E9.05.700C.
> Never could find a solution.
> We finally just assigned a new UserID to that person.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Tom J. Christie" <tchristie@> wrote:
> >
> > We have a user unable to print invoices properly. When she tries to print a group, only one gets generated in the XML file. I can replicate the issue on my computer by logging into her account. It works fine for everyone else.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Tom Christie | Information Technology Manager | AGM Container Controls, Inc. | tchristie@<mailto:tchristie@> | t: 520.881.2130 ext 2176
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
We have a user unable to print invoices properly. When she tries to print a group, only one gets generated in the XML file. I can replicate the issue on my computer by logging into her account. It works fine for everyone else.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Tom Christie | Information Technology Manager | AGM Container Controls, Inc. | tchristie@...<mailto:tchristie@...> | t: 520.881.2130 ext 2176

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I had something like this happen a while back.
In this case it was Customer Statements instead of Invoices.
E9.05.700C.
Never could find a solution.
We finally just assigned a new UserID to that person.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Tom J. Christie" <tchristie@...> wrote:
>
> We have a user unable to print invoices properly. When she tries to print a group, only one gets generated in the XML file. I can replicate the issue on my computer by logging into her account. It works fine for everyone else.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom Christie | Information Technology Manager | AGM Container Controls, Inc. | tchristie@...<mailto:tchristie@...> | t: 520.881.2130 ext 2176
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>