Introduce myself (upgrading from Vantage 5.2 to Epicor 9.05)

Welcome Sarah! I feel your pain, or at least am sharing a similar experience. My company is in the process of going from Vantage 4.00.902 up to present day Epicor 9.05. It's been quite the process! But our live launch date is slated for the first week of February, so there's an end in sight.

If you have any questions or get stuck on anything, I'll be glad to offer you a hand.

-ben

Hi everyone - I just wanted to re-introduce myself to this group as I have been in-active for the past several years.  My name is Sarah Vareschi. I am the Systems Manager at a plastics injection moldmaking company, NyproMold, headquartered in central Massachusetts, with a Chicago area plant as well. We have been using Vantage since 1999 and have been "stuck" on 5.2 for the past 9 or so years for various reasons.

We are finally in the process of upgrading from 5.2 to Epicor 9.05.  We are still in the testing phase and are also still working on some GL issues that occurred during our 'test' data upgrade. Hopefully that will get resolved soon...  I have already gotten some assistance with the upgrade from this group thru searching old messages.  Thank you! I hope I am soon able to offer others assistance as well. I look forward to collaborating with this group once again :)

Sarah