Inspection processing access Vantage 8.03

Guys, never mind. I think I figured it out. I didn't realize I had to "search and select" any or all the inspection records first before it would populate the menu items for selection. One of those "duh" moments....

Mike Abell
Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office: 931.432.1853 ext 302
Mobile: 615.418.3055
email: MAbell@...

Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:03 PM
To: 'vantage@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Inspection processing access Vantage 8.03

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out why I cannot setup a new use to have access to the inspection processing command. I've made sure all the menu security rights match someone that it works with but no matter what I do, it will never show them any inspection process records to choose from to look at. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to get Inspection Processing working with a new user. I've added them to the list of Inspectors as well but that didn't do anything. Is there some kind of "link" or "switch" I'm missing that allows this to work. Thanks in advance!

Mike Abell
email: MAbell@...<mailto:MAbell@...>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out why I cannot setup a new use to have access to the inspection processing command. I've made sure all the menu security rights match someone that it works with but no matter what I do, it will never show them any inspection process records to choose from to look at. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to get Inspection Processing working with a new user. I've added them to the list of Inspectors as well but that didn't do anything. Is there some kind of "link" or "switch" I'm missing that allows this to work. Thanks in advance!

Mike Abell
email: MAbell@...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]