Insights 2019

So lets not pollute last years thread. I am starting this general topic for discussion of Insights 2019. We know you are all chomping at the bit to start scheming for the event of the year. Look for us to post a new topic related to our annual group outing as time draws near. So let the games begin…

I am planning on attending Insights 2019

• -Yes
  • -No
  • -Maybe
  • -If I accidentally download the same file twice, I’ll open the second one cuz it’s fresher.

0 voters

Does anybody have a list of what these extended education classes are?

1 Like

Awesome Thanks!

I think you need to expand these to see what they are? Not sure - I can’t get into the registration system myself right now.

1 Like

And @josecgomez thank you for being our REST Extended Education presenter! I’ll be in touch soon with details! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you click on the check box, it expands to the list. (took me a while to figure that out.)

4 Likes

It’s been 2 or 3 years since I went to Vegas for Insights. Both previous times I remember flying into Vegas on Sunday and then things taking off Monday morning, and then winding down Thursday and flying home Friday. Am I reading the dates/agenda right, and this year it looks like things don’t actually kick off in earnest until Tuesday morning, but still wind down on Thursday afternoon? Is the conference shorter now than when I attended (I think 2014 and 2016)?

Extended ed classes are Sunday and Monday, with the welcome starting Monday night. That’s the way it’s been for the past 2 years in Nashville.

4 Likes

Thanks. Yah, I guess they changed it right after the last time I ever went back in 2016. Used to be Saturday / Sunday were extended ed. I kind of like it, won’t have to travel on Sunday in theory.

1 Like

I heard a rumor that I am going again this year… but still waiting for confirmation.

1 Like

ALSO… Just to confirm… Insights 2019 starts with Extended Ed classes on Sunday and Monday… Monday night is the welcome Reception. The rest of the event is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I know that we had several people who missed this scheduling difference last year and arrived a day early, and had to leave early. CHECK THE SCHEDULE from the website:

2 Likes

I’m a no…Darn it…

Are we doing an offsite dinner this year?

The good news? Yes.

The bad news? It’s in Nashville…

2 Likes

Yeah question is where?>

2 Likes

Ahh that sucks dude!

I thought we were doing the Beer Park? E10Help at Insights - #20 by knash - Off Topic - Epicor User Help Forum?

1 Like

Can we get a reservation there? That would suck to not have room. Looks like a cool place though.

Never been there, but I checked their website and yes they do accept reservations. What you thinking? Sunday night or Monday after the welcome reception?