How to add new tabs (panels?) on dashboard?

Is there a way that I can add a new tab (panel?) to a dashboard? I’d like the current tab “AR Customer Tools” to be a bunch of specific queries, then a “new tab” to be a different set.

No matter where I drag a new query I cannot get a new tab to appear next to AR Customer Tools. Do I have to first create a new panel somehow?

Capture

In developer mode, insert a new query

Well, that just adds a new tab in the second row. I’m trying to get a new tab in the top row where I can then layout different second row tabs.

I think I need to add a second sheet or something, but haven’t been able to figure that out.

Whoops I misunderstood you.

@Adam - Are the second row tabs individual queries, or grids/trackers of the same query?

Second row tabs are just individual queries (some horizontally split with a tracker on top and grid on bottom, others just a grid)

For the new first row tab, that area will be a combination of a couple queries that will be linked through published columns. This is actually why I need a new tab (sheet)… to display more than one query visually at a time, side-by-side.

1 Like

The following might work

1. Create the dashboard for each of the Top row tabs.
  2. Deploy the dashboard for the first tab of the first row
  3. Customize that deployed dashboard
  4. Use the Sheet Wizard, with the “Add Dashboard” button

I’d test it for you, but don’t have the time to make all those DB’

This got me close. I was able to “Add Dashboard” and it showed up as a tab on the second row. Thanks for the suggestion.