T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@…

http://www.josecgomez.com
     Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:44 PM, <jlisser@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>You would need GLJrnDtl, GLOpnBal, GLPerBal.  The GLJrnSrc will give you a tran date - in your situation the transaction version posted dates could make a difference.  You can also use the GLJrnSrc to link out to all the supporting tables like you would TranGLC in 9 (LaborDtl, APInvDtl, PartTran).<var></var></p>

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <jose@...> wrote:

I have but they need a custom report for very specific reasons. One of them being they sold the company mid way through a period so we can't take money from X Day to X day and the begining balance has to be a certain number etc.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

E: jose@...

Â

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM, <cathy@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>Have you looked at the General Ledger Report? <br></p><p style="font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;background-color:transparent;"><br></p><p style="font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;background-color:transparent;">

It gives detail GL Entries.

The shortcoming is the "Periodic Posting Process" which are your Inventory, WIP, DMR, etc accounts and are created through the Capture COS/WIP activity. You could modify this report to tie these transactions to the TranGLC table to give you more detail.

It is a one liner report which could easily be exported to Excel.

—In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hey guys
I need to create a GL Details report that can be run by period (and no i can't use the system one) with each detail transaction per account with the end balanceÂ

I am not much of a finance guy so my GL knowledge is a bit limited

I found GLJrnDtl which contains the Dtl for the Journal Entries… are there any other tables I need to look at to get the transactions per account? In 9.05 there is TranGLC  but that doesn't exist in 8x.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);"></div>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

Hey guys
I need to create a GL Details report that can be run by period (and no i can't use the system one) with each detail transaction per account with the end balanceÂ

I found GLJrnDtl which contains the Dtl for the Journal Entries… are there any other tables I need to look at to get the transactions per account? In 9.05 there is TranGLC  but that doesn’t exist in 8x.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

GLOpn or something similar holds the opening balance for the years…

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jose Gomez
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 10:38 AM
To: Vantage
Subject: [Vantage] GL Account Details (8x)

Hey guys

I need to create a GL Details report that can be run by period (and no i can't use the system one) with each detail transaction per account with the end balance 

I found GLJrnDtl which contains the Dtl for the Journal Entries... are there any other tables I need to look at to get the transactions per account? In 9.05 there is TranGLC  but that doesn't exist in 8x.

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

jose

not 100% certain - but have you checked GLACCT, GLPERBAL and GLOPNBAL??

Al.M

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hey guys
I need to create a GL Details report that can be run by period (and no i can't use the system one) with each detail transaction per account with the end balance 

I found GLJrnDtl which contains the Dtl for the Journal Entries… are there any other tables I need to look at to get the transactions per account? In 9.05 there is TranGLC  but that doesn't exist in 8x.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Have you looked at the General Ledger Report?

The shortcoming is the "Periodic Posting Process" which are your Inventory, WIP, DMR, etc accounts and are created through the Capture COS/WIP activity.  You could modify this report to tie these transactions to the TranGLC table to give you more detail.

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hey guys

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

I have but they need a custom report for very specific reasons. One of them being they sold the company mid way through a period so we can't take money from X Day to X day and the begining balance has to be a certain number etc.

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>Have you looked at the General Ledger Report? <br></p><p style="font-style:normal;font-size:13px;background-color:transparent;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"><br></p><p style="font-style:normal;font-size:13px;background-color:transparent;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;">

The shortcoming is the "Periodic Posting Process" which are your Inventory, WIP, DMR, etc accounts and are created through the Capture COS/WIP activity. You could modify this report to tie these transactions to the TranGLC table to give you more detail.

Hey guys

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

Â

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

You would need GLJrnDtl, GLOpnBal, GLPerBal.  The GLJrnSrc will give you a tran date - in your situation the transaction version posted dates could make a difference.  You can also use the GLJrnSrc to link out to all the supporting tables like you would TranGLC in 9 (LaborDtl, APInvDtl, PartTran).

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <jose@...> wrote:

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

<div>

<p>Have you looked at the General Ledger Report? <br></p><p style="font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;background-color:transparent;"><br></p><p style="font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;background-color:transparent;">

The shortcoming is the "Periodic Posting Process" which are your Inventory, WIP, DMR, etc accounts and are created through the Capture COS/WIP activity.  You could modify this report to tie these transactions to the TranGLC table to give you more detail.

Hey guys

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255, 255, 255);min-height:0px;"></div>