Getting closer to epiusers.help?

Sorry that’s where I draw the line. Net Admins everywhere would curse my media steaming name

2 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and draw the line at playing music we do still want users to come to the site once in a while … LoL

2 Likes

LMBO! Well you can’t blame a girl for trying… :woman_shrugging: Thank you guys!!! I can’t stop smiling! You made my day! :smiley: This is SO COOL!!! :heart_eyes: (And I totally get it if you can’t keep this as an option… quivering pouty lip. :wink: )

1 Like

However I will provide you with a link to a spotify Rainbow Playlist

BYOM (Bring your Own Music)

2 Likes

AWESOME!!! :smiley: LOL!

Look at what you guys did to me!

What am I without my “Likes”!? LOL! You’ve totally made my day! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s not a play list of the 1970’s rock Band Rainbow

Edit

D’OH!!! I got scooped

I didn’t even know that was a thing, lol.

It’s hidden in the profile selection not the main menu so meh… it can stay. @hkeric.wci already wants me to maintain 4 themes what’s one more?

1 Like

LOLRH! I’d “like” your post but I can’t… :rofl::joy:

Fixed @ERPSysAdmin you can now like to your heart’s content!

@hmwillett it is to prevent users from trying to bump their “Trust” level by just liking random sh*t indiscriminately

2 Likes

Just consider it like the “Historical DMT” …

A bunch of people know it exists, but n one is sure where to find it. And it’s unlikely that it will be maintained…

2 Likes

YAY!!! :smiley: Thank you @josecgomez!

LMBO! I promise I won’t like random :poop: to boost my “Trust” level. These posts are SO WORTH all of my “Likes”! :joy:

Aw, man! Come on @hkeric.wci, give up your Legacy Light for my Rainbow Sparkle World (I need to work on a better name for that) theme! :smiley: :rainbow:

I don’t even want to go home. It’s too much fun to play with! LOL

1 Like

I didnt ask for the Legacy one to be “maintained” :smiley: It can remain the same for 50yrs I guess whoever uses it, just never gets any fancy updates… Maybe we can get rid of legacy dark – 1 theme less :blush:

1 Like

You see, if I was a true member of the cheese club, I would say you can’t do that! But I don’t care, I like the new one better.

2 Likes

Where is the dislike button? Dark Theme is the only theme for the true developers, who develop in spirit and in truth.

There is a new one… He just says we don’t need the old one.

2 Likes

Now there is a Rainbows and Kittens Badge which gets automatically granted to those “Rocking” the rainbow theme
https://epiusers.help/badges/115/kittens-and-rainbows

3 Likes

Ah, okay… I take back my bombastic rhetoric then. I like the new dark theme well enough.

1 Like

Here’s my favorite Rainbow tune! Totally 80s…

1 Like