Getting closer to epiusers.help?

I did that for a while (clever google searchers can find them)

But… it gets pretty boring after a while just watching someone click in and out of Epicor.

All new functionality implemented into legacy themes. They are also available for selection from the menu now.

I had to break a lot more stuff into smaller bites to make this work decent and not a nightmare to maintain but I can’t guarantee it will always be maintained. For now, you’re welcome.

4 Likes

Could you also offer a Medium theme or rainbow colors with sparkles option? LOL…JUST KIDDING!!! :wink:

Thank you VERY much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your posts show up as sparkly to me …

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOLRH! That’s SO GREAT!!! :star_struck:

I’m so jealous of this.

1 Like

Open up the browsers console and enter:

$('.topic-post').css('background-image','url("https://media.giphy.com/media/20ECEUpCJB7We3US38/giphy.gif")')

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha–amazing!
And so much lag. LOL

1 Like

5 Likes

Yup–I’m leaving it. :smiley:

I feel like Nyan Cat is gonna fly across my screen at any moment.

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You’re THE BEST!!! :star_struck: :rainbow:

Oh my gosh! I am like so giddy right now!!! :smiley: You can’t have a bad day with this on your screen!!! LOL! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This has been a GREAT thread today!

1 Like

I love the actual sparkle trails, lol.

1 Like

Yup we’ve turned this site into a 1997 Geocities… I don’t know how I feel about this. All we are missing is the dancing baby

5 Likes

WHAAAAAAAT!? That’s AMAZING!!! :open_mouth: Why am I not seeing that? :thinking:

Refresh (Shift F5)

1 Like

We’re not missing it now!

2 Likes

This is much more fun than dealing with my BarTender issues. LOL

2 Likes

I feel bad for anyone that had a real Epicor issue today

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! This is AMAZING!!! I just need some theme music… somewhere over the rainbow!? LOL! I feel like all of my princess fairyland childhood fantasies are coming true! LMBO! :princess: :fairy::rainbow:

1 Like