Fields not available for Filter in Report

Forgot to list version, 8.03.407.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "brucewbrannan" <bruce.brannan@...> wrote:
>
> I have a simple BAQ using three tables: OrderHed, OrderDtl, Customer. The BAQ feeds a report to show order line details with the customer name. I would like to add a Customer filter in BAQ Report Designer, under the Filters tab. When I click New Filter, the only fields available are OrderDtl.OrderLine, OrderDtl.PartNum, and OrderHed.OrderNum. Is there a way to add the Customer.CustNum (or Customer.Name) to this list? Would I have to recreate the query, starting with the Customer table and then linking the order tables under it?
>
> Thanks
>
I have a simple BAQ using three tables: OrderHed, OrderDtl, Customer. The BAQ feeds a report to show order line details with the customer name. I would like to add a Customer filter in BAQ Report Designer, under the Filters tab. When I click New Filter, the only fields available are OrderDtl.OrderLine, OrderDtl.PartNum, and OrderHed.OrderNum. Is there a way to add the Customer.CustNum (or Customer.Name) to this list? Would I have to recreate the query, starting with the Customer table and then linking the order tables under it?

Thanks