Exporting BAQ in csv by BAQ Export Process doesn't honor the format string of decimal type eg. >>>9.99

Hi Expert,

1/Can you confirm there is a bug in BAQ Export Process dialogbox to export baq in csv which ignore the format string of decimal type as specified in the baq designer ?

The number is correctly formatted in the baq designer but when running BAQ Export Process or schedule it to export to csv, it doesn’t format the number properly.
My epicor version is 10.1.600.3.

eg 1.000000, i just want 1.00
0.0000000000000000, i just want 0.00
using format string >>>>>>>9.99 in baq designer

Note: I can do workaround like round the price to 2 decimal place and convert it to varchar and change the calculated field is from decimal to nvarchar ) in baq editor.

I tested in 10.2.400.10, it working fine as you expected.

Might want to search for some specific solutions, I know there is at least one other thread discussing this(but I don’t have any E10Help links handy).

Basically users hav been using calculated fields when they need an exact format in their CSV.
For number decimal places like you describe, I believe the trickwas in a calc field - build your number.decimals and then convert it to a string .

Thanks, My epicor version is 10.1.600
I know how to do the workaround. I probably wouldn’t report the bug to epicor, since it is already fixed in 10.2

I’ve found
https://epicorcs.service-now.com/epiccare?id=form&sys_id=a309f945db1caf444fbe7aa9bf9619ce&table=problem&view=csp

At the bottom of the web page (development task), anyone know what is task number, pd system number, resolution number and where for me to look up those ids for more details.

Thanks Experts.