Exception caught in: CrystalDecisions Shared

We are running 10 1 400 19 and some of our reports are still in crystal. I set up a nnew guy yesterday and when he went to run a report he got this error. The computer is a Win 10 computer if taht makes any difference. Any ideas?

Here is the full error.

Application Error

Exception caught in: CrystalDecisions.Shared

Error Detail

Message: The type initializer for ‘CrystalDecisions.Shared.SharedUtils’ threw an exception.
Inner Exception Message: Could not load file or assembly ‘log4net, Version=1.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304’ or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
Program: CrystalDecisions.Shared.dll
Method: get_CurrentControl

Client Stack Trace

at CrystalDecisions.Shared.SharedUtils.get_CurrentControl()
at CrystalDecisions.Shared.SharedUtils.GetEffectiveCulture()
at CrystalDecisions.Shared.LocaleManager…ctor()
at CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.CrystalReportViewer.InitReportViewer()
at CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.CrystalReportViewer…ctor()
at Ice.Lib.Report.EpiCrystalViewer.InitializeComponent()
at Ice.Lib.Report.EpiCrystalViewer…ctor(String reportTitle)
at Ice.Lib.Report.EpiCrystalViewer…ctor(String rptFile, String dataFile, String reportTitle, List`1 rptDocList, Session session)
at Ice.UI.App.SysMonitorEntry.Transaction.previewCrystalReport()

Inner Exception

Could not load file or assembly ‘log4net, Version=1.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304’ or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Inner Stack Trace

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
at Ice.UI.App.SysMonitorEntry.Transaction.PrintOrPreviewCrystalReport(SysRptLstRow sysRptLstRow, String originalAutoAction, String& lastAction)
at Ice.UI.App.SysMonitorEntry.Transaction.ProcessAutoPrintRequests()

Does he have the 32 Bit Crystal Runtime installed?

No, I had the 64 bit installed. I installed the 32 bit and it works. Thanks!

1 Like