EpiUltraGrid - Re-arrange column layout in customization mode, not as personalization only

Please allow the developer to re-arrange the column order while customizing the sheet.

Currently, we need to exit customization, make a change, save it as a personalization, and then save it into the customization. That’s a lot of extra steps (unless I’m doing it all wrong and there’s a better way, in which case, it’d be a good example to show in the customization user guide, since everyone will want to customize column layout for their company anyways).

You should be able to Open the screen . re-arrange the columns , right click on the gird -> save layout then go to actions -> customization and save it.

2 Likes

If you open the form in Developer mode, change the columns and click Tools > Save Layouts, it will save to the current customization you selected, or offer to create a new one.

1 Like

Thanks @josecgomez and @Jason_Woods. I’ll give that a try!

While that works, wouldn’t it be nice to not have to do the hokey pokey to do that? Personally, I think it would be a nice goal to have everything that is available in personalization be available in customization.

3 Likes

Can the BAQ Specify Value buttons be returned to original positions?

I can’t tell you how many time I have had to re-enter values L