Epicor Mobile CRM

betwen appSetings and /appSetings

1 Like

Hi Victor, i been install Epicor mobile CRM, I can see on my phone (Android) browser Rest epicor Page but i can not connect this app whit Epicor server, can you tell me how did you do?

Do you have a valid SSL Certificate from a trusted Certificate Authority and are you using the same server URL as the one in the certificate when connecting through the app?

Hi Jonathan, I do not know about certificates, can you explain me?

thanks for your answer.

In order to use Epicor REST you need HTTPS, in order to have HTTPS you need an SSL Certificate for the server hosting the ERP Services.

The SSL certificate has to be from a valid Certificate Authority (ex. self generated certificates are not valid for production).

If REST is working, follow the Mobile CRM Install Guide to import the System BAQs used by the mobile app.

If all of this is in place and you have the required license depending on which ERP version you have, you should be able to login in the app.

thanks Jonathan, now the app show me user and password are not correct

my URL is: server IP/Epicor environment/CRM

that is Correct?

The Server URL depends on how you configure Epicor.

Usually https:///

Hi Rodolfo
1.- You necessarily need a valid SSL certificate. It doesn’t work with self-generated certificate, but you can use free certificates like LestEncript, I use win-acme to generate the certificate and install it in IIS.
2.- additionally you need to open ports (443) in your firewall to access from outside the LAN.
3.- In the CRM Mobile application you only enter the FQDN/AppInstance example: mydomain.com/E10Live