Epicor Kinetic MES - deploying a custom Layer

I’ve customized End Activity in Kinetic. I’ve published and added the customization in the Menu Item PR000019–and linked the Kinetic Customization. I’ve even forced the Form to Use to kinetic–but my customization is not deployed. I can only access it through app studio…what am I missing?

If I remember correctly I had to select in the menu then choose “Copy to Current Company” under Actions. I then was able to apply the layer.

I tried that–it didn’t work. Just reading knowledgebase–and it’s telling me to change the param properties for the Open App on the Button…but what it’s missing in the instructions is that the EndActivity button is “locked”. So now I’m trying to copy the button to try and modify that way…what a nightmare!!!

I found another posting–I had to copy End Activity button and hook the custom layer to it. Epicor created a company customization. Then I went to Menu>Processes>MES and added the company’s kinetic customization, which added my button to the main data collection menu.