Epicor Insights (USA) list of Speakers & Entertainment

Just for FUN! Here is a running list of all the Epicor User group meetings in USA since 1999 (as far back as I remember)… Any updates posted in the comments will be moved back up to this post:

Year Location Entertainment Keynote Event Name Event Theme name
1994 Orlando ? ?
1997 Mall of America ? ?
1999 Las Vegas (Caesars) ? ? DUAL Dataworks User Alliance
2000 Hawaii ? ? Perspectives (Platinum conference)
2000 ? ? ? DUAL (Former Dataworks conference)
2001 Orlando ? ? Perspectives Collaborate & Conquer (Note: due to 9/11 event, the 2001 event was substantially reduced because of fear of traveling. This was the first time the MFG meeting was called Perspectives
2002 Palm Desert CA? Dance Music Band ? Perspectives Think Ahead Stay Ahead
2003 Las Vegas (Caesars) Dance Music Band ? Perspectives Play to Win
2004 Las Vegas (Caesars) Dance Music Band Jim Abbott - MLB Pitcher Perspectives A Global Perspective
2005 Anaheim Dance Music Band Dr Robert Kriegel Perspectives Innovate/Accelerate (first year we had “Labs”)
2006 Las Vegas (Caesars) Jay Leno ? Perspectives No Limits
2007 Orlando Disney Hollywood Studios Dr Alan Greenspan Perspectives
2008 Las Vegas (Caesars) Frank Caliendo Marcus Buckingham Perspectives E9 Launch
2009 Las Vegas (Caesars) ? Tom Papas ? Perspectives
2010 Orlando Harry Potter Exhibit Magic Johnson / Ray Wang Perspectives
2011 None? Year that We transitioned from October Perspectives to May Insights
2012 Las Vegas (Caesars) Dana Carvey Peter Diamandis Perspectives Get Inspired
2013 Nashville Grand Ole Opry Concert w/Montgomery Gentry Joe Montana Insights
2014 Las Vegas Sheryl Crow George W Bush (jr) Insights
2015 Nashville Grand Ole Opry with Martina McBride, Dierks Bentley & Connie Smith Jack Welch CEO Insights
2016 Las Vegas Train Condoleezza Rice Insights Stoked for Growth
2017 Nashville Kelly Clarkson General (retired) David H. Petraeus Insights Set Your Course for Growth
2018 Nashville Jim Gaffigan Peyton Manning Insights
2019 Las Vegas Flo Rida Howard Schultz Insights Elevate
2020 Home Insights Cancelled due to Covid
2021 Las Vegas Little Big Town Marcus Lemonis Insights
2022 Nashville One Republic Mike Rowe Insights
2023 Las Vegas Jerry Seinfeld Billy Beane Insights
2024 Nashville Old Dominion Bear Grylls Insights
pre-2011 Unknown Lou Holtz Insights
7 Likes

Frank Caliendo was at the launch of Epicor 9 in Las Vegas 2008 Perspectives.

1 Like

2011 was in Orlando and the Entertainment was going to the Harry Potter exhibit at Universal (it has just opened) and the Key Note was Magic Johnson (he was excellent).

3 Likes

Updated… thanks

Updated… thanks.

1 Like

2005 Speaker Dr Robert Kriegel

Updated… Thanks

found a photo showing that Tom Papas was at Insights in 2009… (photo). I also found THIS post: Perspectives - 2006 that shows Jay Leno was in 2006.

1 Like

Epicor Perspective 2008

1 Like

Perspectives 2010

1 Like

took me a while, but I finally remembered that I think we skipped our annual meeting in the year 2011… prior to 2011, we always met in October… so Oct 2010 we met, and then we skipped 2011, and had a meeting in May of 2012, and then continued the spring meetings, except for 2021 when we did it in the heat of Las Vegas summer (the hottest day of the year at 127f ) and the reason it was so late was due to Vegas still being shut down for Covid that year. We were the FIRST show that was at the hotel after covid.

@timshuwy wasn’t 2007 Disney Hollywood Studios the entertainment? I don’t remember a dance party but do remember doing many of the rides.

OH you are correct! i will adjust.

1 Like

1994 was Orlando and I think 1997 was the Mall of America.