Epicor E10 Cycle Count Manually

I want to enter cycle counts manually rather than using the system, how can I do this? I have used Help with no luck, I have searched online as well with no luck.

We built a report to use for doing manual inventory then we just do qty adjust with a special reason code. call it a day.

How do you verify all of your parts were counted, since you cannot Qty Adjust good counts? I am asking for Audit reasons, to make sure we are in compliance with Audit.

They are still checked off on our sheets just nothing is processed.

We have areas that don’t fit the ABC classification approach. What we do in those areas is setup a Count Count production calendar with one day per week open.
then generate a Cycle Count schedule using this warehouse and the one day per week calendar.

This creates the schedule. We do not do the Actions > Part Selection step.
When we are ready to do the audit we pull the on hand inventory from Epicor and want to count all of these part numbers regardless of ABC code.
We use the Part Selection Update to paste in the list of parts we want to count.
From there the Count Cycle Maintenance program is used normally to pull the tags, count entry and such.

Brad

Brad, How do I get to the “Part Selection Update” Screen?

If there was ever a case to be made for a BASE BPM is Part Selection on Cycle Counting. So many companies want something different from the standard software that one certainly might use a Base BPM to select parts as desired.

1 Like

I appreciate the helpful comments, however I really need someone that tell me the steps to follow to enter the counts manually on a daily basis. I need to know where to go in Epicor also for each step. This process is very confusing.