Epicor certification exam

Hi,
I’m having an epicor certification exam on Purchase Management Module in less than a month!
Can someone please give me advise on this.
And if someone has passed this exam , please recommend to me what the best and smartest way I should follow also sharing the knowledge will be very helpful.
TIA

1 Like

if you look at the cert exam, it is supposed to list all the requirements of the test, and subject matters that will be covered. The test is designed to test your overall knowledge of the system. it is NOT designed to “trick” people (we work hard on that). we have lots of discussions about whether particular questions are fare or too easy. The content of most questions are within the education guides, but (warning), there are some questions that do not come straight from the book, but DO use information that anyone going through the process would experience. We dont want the answers to be obscure, but relevant to the subject at hand.

I took several of these exams.
Key that I found was

1. read and re-read the questions
  2. After getting through the exam, go back to the beginning and read it one more time.
    Sometimes the little details will get you.

I found using some of the examples in the courses to helped for preparing for the test.

Best of luck!