Epicor 9 - Currency Rate Group

FYI for anyone else who has this problem...the Epicor tech had me run Epicor Admin Tools / Conversion 10400.

We are in the process of trying to move to Epicor 9 from Vantage 6.1. We are doing a clean install and have been using DMT to move our open data in 6.1 to 9. I am trying to load Quote head but I get the following error:
A default Sales Currency Rate Group is required in Company Configuration.

I cannot figure out where this is in the company configuration. Is this different than the Base Currency Code? When I try to add a new quote I get the same error.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathy Hambleton
Electron Energy Corporation

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
There is a fix for this. I don't remember the number anymore. The fields are in company config > modules > currency. the fix sets them all to Conversion.

Greg

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of khambleton500@...
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 3:59 PM
To: Vantage One List
Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9 - Currency Rate Group

We are in the process of trying to move to Epicor 9 from Vantage 6.1. We are doing a clean install and have been using DMT to move our open data in 6.1 to 9. I am trying to load Quote head but I get the following error:

I cannot figure out where this is in the company configuration. Is this different than the Base Currency Code? When I try to add a new quote I get the same error.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathy Hambleton

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

Hi Kathy,

I think you are missing below highlighted data..

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Panchal

Epicor Certified Consultant

Mobile : Dubai : +971 567570993 | India : +91 9727716239

Email : <mailto:vijpanchal73@...> vijpanchal73@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
khambleton500@...
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 1:29 AM
To: Vantage One List

We are in the process of trying to move to Epicor 9 from Vantage 6.1. We are
doing a clean install and have been using DMT to move our open data in 6.1
to 9. I am trying to load Quote head but I get the following error:

I cannot figure out where this is in the company configuration. Is this
different than the Base Currency Code? When I try to add a new quote I get
the same error.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathy Hambleton

Greg,
Do I need to get the fix from support?
Thanks,
Kathy

On Jun 8, 2013, at 10:15 PM, Greg Payne <gpayne@...> wrote:

> There is a fix for this. I don't remember the number anymore. The fields are in company config > modules > currency. the fix sets them all to Conversion.
>
> Greg
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of khambleton500@...
> Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 3:59 PM
> To: Vantage One List
> Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9 - Currency Rate Group
>
> We are in the process of trying to move to Epicor 9 from Vantage 6.1. We are doing a clean install and have been using DMT to move our open data in 6.1 to 9. I am trying to load Quote head but I get the following error:
> A default Sales Currency Rate Group is required in Company Configuration.
>
> I cannot figure out where this is in the company configuration. Is this different than the Base Currency Code? When I try to add a new quote I get the same error.
>
> Thanks,
> Kathy
>
> Kathy Hambleton
> Electron Energy Corporation
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> ________________________________
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.
>
> "This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."
>
>
>

Sorry, I was off today.

yes, get the fix from support.

Greg

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Comcast
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 10:23 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Epicor 9 - Currency Rate Group

Greg,
Do I need to get the fix from support?
Thanks,
Kathy

On Jun 8, 2013, at 10:15 PM, Greg Payne <gpayne@...<mailto:gpayne%40compulink-usa.com>> wrote:

> There is a fix for this. I don't remember the number anymore. The fields are in company config > modules > currency. the fix sets them all to Conversion.
>
> Greg
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of khambleton500@...<mailto:khambleton500%40comcast.net>
> Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2013 3:59 PM
> To: Vantage One List
> Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9 - Currency Rate Group
>
> We are in the process of trying to move to Epicor 9 from Vantage 6.1. We are doing a clean install and have been using DMT to move our open data in 6.1 to 9. I am trying to load Quote head but I get the following error:
> A default Sales Currency Rate Group is required in Company Configuration.
>
> I cannot figure out where this is in the company configuration. Is this different than the Base Currency Code? When I try to add a new quote I get the same error.
>
> Thanks,
> Kathy
>
> Kathy Hambleton
> Electron Energy Corporation
>
>
> ________________________________
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.
>
> "This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."
>
>
>

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

I'm facing the same issue. Does anyone know of the fix program referred to?

Thanks,

John Wapner

Bracalente Manufacturing Group

One of the conversion programs did currency rate settings.

Thanks,
Calvin

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 27, 2014 12:59 PM

I'm facing the same issue. Does anyone know of the fix program referred to?

Thanks,

John Wapner

Bracalente Manufacturing Group