Epicor 9.05.701 Error

We upgraded to 702 at the beginning of the month. We are getting a 4GL Stop (7243)(7241) now when using quick job entry. We can enter the jobs the "long" way though. We have a call into support. Will keep you posted. Our error logs had this to say:

[13/06/27@09:39:29.780-0400] P-004288 T-001128 1 AS -- (Procedure: 'db/trg/jobhead/write.p' Line:5410) Cycle in procedure calls detected in db/trg/jobhead/write.p while executing WRITE trigger for JobAsmbl. (2868)

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon64
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:59 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Epicor 9.05.701 Error

I just started getting the same error this morning. No idea what's causing it though. please post if you figure it out.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, "Drew" <ahsalloum@...<mailto:ahsalloum@...>> wrote:
>
> I just upgraded to 9.05.702 and I was getting the same error messages in the beginning. I am live now with 702 and don't have issues, but still would like to know why these errors came up. I still see those errors from time to time, but not much. I jumped from 9.05.607 to 702 and have seen a lot of speed issues. I have not been able to troubleshoot my performance yet, but I think these errors are a result of performance issues. That is just my assumption.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, "faepigrl" <faepigrl@> wrote:
> >
> > So I came back from vacation and my E9 server has been giving me errors. It is not in use yet since we are still setting up to got live.
> >
> > 4GL STOP condition: The server application has returned an error. (7243) (7241
> >
> > and then I get
> >
> > ERROR condition: as/activate.p activation procedure ended with an ERROR condition. (8025)(7211)
> >
> > Anyone know what this means????
> >
> > Thanks Kim
> >
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
So I came back from vacation and my E9 server has been giving me errors. It is not in use yet since we are still setting up to got live.

4GL STOP condition: The server application has returned an error. (7243) (7241

and then I get

ERROR condition: as/activate.p activation procedure ended with an ERROR condition. (8025)(7211)

Anyone know what this means????

Thanks Kim
I just upgraded to 9.05.702 and I was getting the same error messages in the beginning. I am live now with 702 and don't have issues, but still would like to know why these errors came up. I still see those errors from time to time, but not much. I jumped from 9.05.607 to 702 and have seen a lot of speed issues. I have not been able to troubleshoot my performance yet, but I think these errors are a result of performance issues. That is just my assumption.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "faepigrl" <faepigrl@...> wrote:
>
> So I came back from vacation and my E9 server has been giving me errors. It is not in use yet since we are still setting up to got live.
>
> 4GL STOP condition: The server application has returned an error. (7243) (7241
>
> and then I get
>
> ERROR condition: as/activate.p activation procedure ended with an ERROR condition. (8025)(7211)
>
> Anyone know what this means????
>
> Thanks Kim
>
I just started getting the same error this morning. No idea what's causing it though. please post if you figure it out.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Drew" <ahsalloum@...> wrote:
>
> I just upgraded to 9.05.702 and I was getting the same error messages in the beginning. I am live now with 702 and don't have issues, but still would like to know why these errors came up. I still see those errors from time to time, but not much. I jumped from 9.05.607 to 702 and have seen a lot of speed issues. I have not been able to troubleshoot my performance yet, but I think these errors are a result of performance issues. That is just my assumption.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "faepigrl" <faepigrl@> wrote:
> >
> > So I came back from vacation and my E9 server has been giving me errors. It is not in use yet since we are still setting up to got live.
> >
> > 4GL STOP condition: The server application has returned an error. (7243) (7241
> >
> > and then I get
> >
> > ERROR condition: as/activate.p activation procedure ended with an ERROR condition. (8025)(7211)
> >
> > Anyone know what this means????
> >
> > Thanks Kim
> >
>