Epicor 10 - Decimal Places

Woohoo, that worked. Had to take out the last statement, but it works. Thanks

We are seeing 5 decimal places printing on our sales order acknowledgment reports and we don't want this. We only want 2. It's an SSRS report. I can't seem to figure out how to tell the report to only display 2 decimals places. Can anyone help me with the proper code. This is the current code.

=iif(UCase(Fields!KitPricing.Value) = "C", "", 

FormatNumber(Fields!Calc_ExtPrice.Value,

First(Fields!DecimalsPrice.Value, "RptParameter")) )

A bit of a google search would help , this is standard SSRS stuff not epicor specific....
I just googled SSRS Decimal Format and got the answer on the first link

=Format(Fields!CUL1.Value,"F2")

ORÂ

Format(Fields!CUL1.Value, "0.00")

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 10:23 AM, jsmith@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p><span>We are seeing 5 decimal places printing on our sales order acknowledgment reports and we don&#39;t want this. We only want 2. It&#39;s an SSRS report. I can&#39;t seem to figure out how to tell the report to only display 2 decimals places. Can anyone help me with the proper code. This is the current code.</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p>=iif(UCase(Fields!KitPricing.Value) = &quot;C&quot;, &quot;&quot;, </p><p>FormatNumber(Fields!Calc_ExtPrice.Value,</p><p><span></span></p><p>First(Fields!DecimalsPrice.Value, &quot;RptParameter&quot;)) )</p><p><span><br></span></p><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

I don't know SQL, so I'm not sure where/how it goes in the code I pasted. Every thing I have tried it errors out.

I was doing the same at the weekend :-)

Try this

2) )

Essentially the First(Fields!DecimalsPrice.Value, "RptParameter") passes a value of 5 to SSRS which is the number of decimal places to display. You will see that everything on that report shows the same 5 decimal places so just replace the field with the number 2 for 2 decimal places

Regards

Adrian Lauchlan FRSA

mobile 07852 270968

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 16 March 2015 14:23
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 10 - Decimal Places

We are seeing 5 decimal places printing on our sales order acknowledgment reports and we don't want this. We only want 2. It's an SSRS report. I can't seem to figure out how to tell the report to only display 2 decimals places. Can anyone help me with the proper code. This is the current code.

First(Fields!DecimalsPrice.Value, "RptParameter")) )