Epicor 10.2.200.5 Setting up Single Sign-On 10.2

Hi all,
We are currently testing Epicor 10.2.200.5 and we are trying to move to single sign-on. How hard is it to move to SSO with an already existing user base? I am currently at this screen:

I can then put in my Epicor account and log into active home page, but isnt single sign-on supposed to just log me in based on windows authentication? I feel like I am missing some things here. I am sure there is a guide somewhere but I am drawing a blank.

Thanks so much for your help!

May be its bug. just disable the Home page from sysconfig file

1 Like

Our SSO login on Active Home Page works on 10.2.200.6.

In IIS, make sure your application server has Windows Authentication enabled. In your Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Security tab, select Local Intranet, click Sites -> Advanced -> add your Epicor FQDN, Close, OK. Click Custom levelā€¦, scroll all the way to the bottom, make sure that User Authentication - Logon has either ā€œAutomatic logon only in Intranet zoneā€ or ā€œAutomatic logon with current user name and passwordā€ selected.

1 Like

Thanks Sanjeev, it works when I disable the active home page. However, we would like to make this work in the active home page.

E

Thanks for your reply Ken,
I did the above and itā€™s still doing the same thing.

E

Issue is resolved on Epicor 10.2.300.3. (Tested)

I had that same issue using SSO on your same version.
I believe the resolution was to add the FQDN to the Internet Options -> Trusted Sites.