Epicor 10.2.100.11

This did it for me. Finally after a few hours of tinkering. :+1::+1:

Worked for us also on 10.2.300. We had the token issue.

1 Like

have been getting the below eror message and i have another app pool setup.

Validating Deployment Data.

Deployment of Data Discovery started.
Installation of Epicor Data Discovery Started.
ERROR: Failed to fetch token - (Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Exceptions.ApiException): Token authentication may not be enabled on the Epicor server, Refer to Epicor Administration Console.
at Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Security.IceAuthScheme.d__1.MoveNext() in F:\TFSAgent_work\37\s\Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.System\Security\IceAuthScheme.cs:line 90
β€” End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown β€”
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Security.IceAuthScheme.d__0.MoveNext() in F:\TFSAgent_work\37\s\Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.System\Security\IceAuthScheme.cs:line 42
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Utils.InstallerService.d__28.MoveNext() in F:\TFSAgent_work\37\s\Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Utils\InstallerService.cs:line 290

Failed to fetch installation ID for Live_EpicorAppPool at https://MSI-Epicor01.MSINT.local/Live/. Failed to create bearer token for Live_EpicorAppPool at https://MSI-Epicor01.MSINT.local/Live/. Token authentication may not be enabled on the Epicor server, Refer to Epicor Administration Console.
Failed to deploy Epicor Data Discovery

Deployment of Data Discovery Failed.
Errors:

Failed to fetch token - (Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Exceptions.ApiException): Token authentication may not be enabled on the Epicor server, Refer to Epicor Administration Console.
at Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Security.IceAuthScheme.d__1.MoveNext() in F:\TFSAgent_work\37\s\Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.System\Security\IceAuthScheme.cs:line 90
at Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Security.IceAuthScheme.d__0.MoveNext() in F:\TFSAgent_work\37\s\Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.System\Security\IceAuthScheme.cs:line 42
at Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Utils.InstallerService.d__28.MoveNext() in F:\TFSAgent_work\37\s\Epicor.BI.DataDiscovery.Utils\InstallerService.cs:line 290

Failed to fetch installation ID for Live_EpicorAppPool at https://MSI-Epicor01.MSINT.local/Live/. Failed to create bearer token for Live_EpicorAppPool at https://MSI-Epicor01.MSINT.local/Live/. Token authentication may not be enabled on the Epicor server, Refer to Epicor Administration Console.
Failed to deploy Epicor Data Discovery

I gave up with trying to get EDD working on 10.2.100 and Windows auth. Soon as I upgraded to 10.2.300 it just worked.

Upgrade time…!

1 Like

First install (10.2.400) I found (with support help) that the website must be in the standard IIS folder usually C:\inetpub\ > I had initiially placed it with the epicor sites on another drive and NOT the default IIS root.

Currently have it working in 10.2.500.5. production but for some reason it took a few days to run without an error on the graphs. I placed a ticket after upgrading and by the time we did a webex in a few days it was populating… β€œ\O/”

There are some settings that might need to be tweaked in the config files on the edd site so I recommend putting in a ticket. There is also a troubleshooting guide on epiccweb.

1 Like