Entry Screen Customizations & Monitor Resolution/Screen Size

I am seeing an issue with the positioning of items on the Entry screen that seem to be dependent upon the monitor size used and/or the size of the Entry screen when customization is created. This specific incidence is related to the Order Entry screen and the position of the Kit Detail label and checkbox that are on the Lines Detail grid on the Summary tab. Their position looks good on the screen as they are being customized but when the screen is opened from the Menu and resized their position is moved.

Is there some screen size to be used or settings to be made so that they appear as desired in all cases?

That can be quite a pain. When I customize for thing that will be used by many, I try not to resize the screen at all, and make sure there is enough room around controls because anchoring intelligently is very hard to to in E-10.

I suppose the best way to do it is to customize on the lowest resolution setting of anything that will be using it. Going to a higher resolution generally doesn’t cause problems because it usually increases empty space instead of covering up important things.