Email Alerts with Specified criteria in the body not working!

Thank you for the sample. I give it a shot.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Rodzewicz, Greg" <grodzewicz@...> wrote:
>
> Vacortes21,
>
> We synchronously execute 4GL code to create and send an email using the BpmEmail.p program during pre-processing. The snippet below fires when a row is added to our UD11 table. Through the 4GL code I have access to the temp table for the transaction as well as the tables in the database.
>
>
> /* EMAIL CODE */
>
> /* INITIALIZE VARIABLES */
> define variable mFrom as character no-undo initial 'noreply@...':U.
> define variable mTo as character no-undo initial '':U.
> define variable mCc as character no-undo initial '':U.
> define variable mSubject as character no-undo initial '':U.
> define variable mBody as character no-undo initial '':U.
> define variable mhEmailProc as handle no-undo.
>
> run Bpm/BpmEmail.p persistent set mhEmailProc.
>
>
> find first ttUD11 where ttUD11.Company = cur-comp and ttUD11.RowMod = 'A' no-error.
> If Available ttUD11 then do:
>
>
>
> /* Build Email Here */
>
> /* SEND EMAIL */
> run SendEmail in mhEmailProc (
> false,
> CUR-COMP,
> mFrom,
> mTo,
> mCc,
> mSubject,
> mBody,
> "":U
> ).
> if valid-handle(mhEmailProc) then delete procedure mhEmailProc.
> leave.
>
>
> end.
>
>
> Gregory Rodzewicz
> Developer
> Norgren Automation Solutions
>
> Direct Dial: (734) 429 8946
> Email: grodzewicz@...
> Web: www.norgrenauto.com
>
> 1325 Woodland Drive, Saline, MI 48176 | 2871 Bond Street, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309
>
> NORGREN - WE DELIVER ENGINEERING ADVANTAGE
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vacortes21
> Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 2:01 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Email Alerts with Specified criteria in the body not working!
>
>
>
> Hi, There are a couple of Vantage email alerts that i have been working with but have not had any success with adding text from the tables in the body of the email. I am using BPM's with Action "Send e-mail sysnchronouly based on the designed template" I try insert any Field/Table Query with the selected fields but they do not show on the email.
>
> does anyone have a work around for this?
>
>
> ________________________________
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the person to whom this e-mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. Any commodities, technology or software exported in this e-mail are being exported from the United States in accordance with export administration regulations, diversion contrary to USA law is prohibited.
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hi, There are a couple of Vantage email alerts that i have been working with but have not had any success with adding text from the tables in the body of the email. I am using BPM's with Action "Send e-mail sysnchronouly based on the designed template" I try insert any Field/Table Query with the selected fields but they do not show on the email.

does anyone have a work around for this?
Vacortes21,

We synchronously execute 4GL code to create and send an email using the BpmEmail.p program during pre-processing. The snippet below fires when a row is added to our UD11 table. Through the 4GL code I have access to the temp table for the transaction as well as the tables in the database.

/* EMAIL CODE */

/* INITIALIZE VARIABLES */
define variable mFrom as character no-undo initial 'noreply@...':U.
define variable mTo as character no-undo initial '':U.
define variable mCc as character no-undo initial '':U.
define variable mSubject as character no-undo initial '':U.
define variable mBody as character no-undo initial '':U.
define variable mhEmailProc as handle no-undo.

run Bpm/BpmEmail.p persistent set mhEmailProc.

find first ttUD11 where ttUD11.Company = cur-comp and ttUD11.RowMod = 'A' no-error.
If Available ttUD11 then do:

/* Build Email Here */

/* SEND EMAIL */
run SendEmail in mhEmailProc (
false,
CUR-COMP,
mFrom,
mTo,
mCc,
mSubject,
mBody,
"":U
).
if valid-handle(mhEmailProc) then delete procedure mhEmailProc.
leave.

end.

Gregory Rodzewicz
Developer
Norgren Automation Solutions

Direct Dial: (734) 429 8946
Email: grodzewicz@...
Web: www.norgrenauto.com

1325 Woodland Drive, Saline, MI 48176 | 2871 Bond Street, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309

NORGREN - WE DELIVER ENGINEERING ADVANTAGE

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vacortes21
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 2:01 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Email Alerts with Specified criteria in the body not working!

Hi, There are a couple of Vantage email alerts that i have been working with but have not had any success with adding text from the tables in the body of the email. I am using BPM's with Action "Send e-mail sysnchronouly based on the designed template" I try insert any Field/Table Query with the selected fields but they do not show on the email.

does anyone have a work around for this?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the person to whom this e-mail transmission was sent as indicated above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. Any commodities, technology or software exported in this e-mail are being exported from the United States in accordance with export administration regulations, diversion contrary to USA law is prohibited.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]