E10 Upgraded. Service Connect problems

Hi all. We finally got through our E10 uplift and am now focusing on our Service Connect workflows. I am stumbling into an unexepected error, Object reference not set to an instance of an object issue on just about every workflow that involves IssueReturn.PreformMaterialMovement and IssueReturn.OnChangeTranQty. I have verified my workflows and transformations to my trace logs. Something is missing somewhere but the error is not very detailed.

Anyone experience similar during their upgrade?

Thanks,
Chris

Did you reimport .NET references

Yes I did

We had a very bad issue with an important SC workflow not working after an upgrade (10.2.400) and I personally regret not contacting Epicor Support about it. We banged our heads for weeks trying to solve it, only for someone in Epicor Development to say there was a bug in the software and we needed to upgrade to a newer patch. BTW, we were on 10.2.400.6 and needed to go to #9 (though the bug issue was not documented). My advice is get the call logged with Support ASAP. The tech support rep was very good at diagnosing the issue once we got the right person to do a webex to review the problem.

2 Likes

Every time we have gone to a newer version of Epicor and the corresponding version of Service Connect, I have to open each conversion in workflow designer and map the added fields in the schemas across in the data sets and remove the ‘fake’ links from the removed fields

Thank you. I’m getting in touch with Epicor Support this morning.

Which I have done but good to know. Thank you.