E10 MES Customization - End Activity

A thousand sincere "thank yous"!  I completely forgot about that step.  It works now, whew!

Hello,

I can't seem to get my customization to the End Activity screen to load by default.  Using Menu maintenance, I created a new Process with a Program Type "Non Menu Item", selected the Erp.UI.EndActivityEntry.dll for the program, and selected the Customization I created, but it still wont load my customization by default.

The funny thing is, when I have developer mode on in MES and I click on the End Activity button, the Menu ID that displays in the Process Calling box is blank.  It's like the process I created doesn't exist.

Anyone see this before?

Thank you!

I am on 9.05 so I am not sure if it is the same, but after I created the process in menu maintenance I then also had to set it up in "Process Calling Maintenance".

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM, chan213419@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p><p><span>Hello,</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>I can&#39;t seem to get my customization to the End Activity screen to load by default.  Using Menu maintenance, I created a new Process with a Program Type &quot;Non Menu Item&quot;, selected the Erp.UI.EndActivityEntry.dll for the program, and selected the Customization I created, but it still wont load my customization by default.</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>The funny thing is, when I have developer mode on in MES and I click on the End Activity button, the Menu ID that displays in the Process Calling box is blank.  It&#39;s like the process I created doesn&#39;t exist.</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>Anyone see this before?</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>Thank you!</span></p><p><span> </span></p><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:rgb(255,255,255);min-height:0px;"></div>

--

Sarah Vareschi ▪ Systems ManagerÂ

Â

NyproMold, Inc.

144 Pleasant St, Clinton, MA 01510 ▪ www.nypromold.com Â

D 978.368.4718Â â–ª F 978.365.4548

Â

Â

Â

This e-mail may contain information which is