DMT Job Deletion Error

I have a ton of jobs that need to be cleared out of our system and so I’m trying to first delete the demand, and then finally delete the Job using JobHeader

So I’m using JobProd DMT and getting the following errors->

I used SSMS to get the data, I know the jobs are valid, and I know for a fact that there’s records in JobProd for these jobs as that is how I built the excel file… So why am I getting a “Not found” error?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any special characters hiding in there? If you verify the data format, it’s also a good idea to make it a CSV just to double check that Excel isn’t adding spaces where it doesn’t need to have them

I’ll try that real quick…

Same thing using CSV -

I went into all the headers and each cell to make sure there are no leading spaces or anything like that… Not sure exactly what the problem is here… It’s rather confusing that DMT can’t find this data, but I can easily find the data using a simple select statement in SQL

Not exactly sure, but if it were me, I would try it with 1 record and alter 1 thing at a time until it works.

I would think that the template builder would require this (but it looks like it doesn’t), but wouldn’t the make to order type have to require an order number and line (and release)?

I looked at Field Help and the Template builder for examples for what needs to be in the field - but it’s only “STOCK” , “ORDER”, and something else I can’t remember

I think what you have in that field is correct. I just think you might have to include the order information too.

This is just a shot in the dark though. I’m just thinking that logically you would need it to be able to identify a row.

1 Like

I have deleted jobprod records, but I have the orderNum, orderLine, and OrderRelNum
Below is my template order:

Company, JobNum, OrderNum, OrderLine, OrderRelNum,PartNum, Plant, MakeToType

1 Like

Aaah gotcha - I will try these once I get a few mins

Thank you Brandon and Mike.

We discovered an issue with the current version of DMT.
We loaded an older version of the program and it works fine.
Currently in the process of opening a case with Epicor for this…

Regards,
Chris Wineinger
Dorner Mfg

The DMT needed OrderNum, Line, and Release information included.

Thank you Mike and Brandon - unfortunately only one of you can get the “Solution” tag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just glad you got it working!