DMT error message of the day 🤔

What the? :thinking:

Please, let us know what’s going on if you have the answer.

This only showed when I first opened up the DMT. So all I can think of is an issue trying to connect to the server that dishes out the updates. I used the DMT to import parts with no problems.

Gee, maybe that is why my DMT takes up to a minute to launch…:thinking:

They just used up their monthly bandwidth for their web hosting. It should reset tomorrow if they don’t increase their bandwidth limit today.

http://www.dotnetit.co.uk/page/dmt-support-portal

5 Likes

My 1st help desk ticket today was “DMT is broken” and this error. It is always fun to explain to users what errors matter and what ones they can ignore.

3 Likes

Also to add to this, the’-NoUI command line argument is broken in 4.0.43.0. and since that is the only version for .400 all of our scripts are broken in our testing environment.

We just received this error today from a DMT load. Is this an end of the month error message?

Hmmmm @Edge comments please, just in case you weren’t aware.

arghh just upgraded to this version. then today updated to .44 still not working.

Did you just remove the -NoUI? trying to see what I can do to fix this.

You can remove the -NoUI and they will run (with a UI).

This is a major issue for us if we cant run DMT via a scheduled task!!!

did you open a case? if so wondering if there is an ETA on a fix.

Is there a backup of the DMT updates? Want to revert back to an older version.

Yes there is an open Problem. PD DMT-424 / Problem PRB0212767

I think the work around is no remove the -NoUI flag for now. I’m testing now to ensure that it still works as a scheduled tasks.

Here is the backup of DMT versions.
http://patches.epicor.com/CrossPlatform/Epicor%20DMT/

1 Like

Testing update. I can find no way to make DMT work from a scheduled task in versions 4.0.43.0 or 4.0.44.0 on 10.2.400 :frowning:

I concur.

Back to 42 for now.

I’m stuck. .43 and .44 are the only versions for .400 :frowning:

@Edge, any insight you can provide for the -NoUI bug?

PD DMT-424

it is in progress I will dig in what happened.