Data Directive - Get from JobMtl where IssueComplete = false

I’m trying to setup a BPM where it sends an email when Operation 80 is completed. Inside the email I would like to list the parts that are not issued. There is a field in JobMtl called IssueComplete but I’m not sure how to map it to a temporary table so I can pull it into the email.

I’m using a Standard Data Directive from the Erp.LaborDtl.Update.
I should be able to link the JobNum and then query the JobMtl.

I created Invoke BO Method for getting the Customer Name and Job Number based on the LaborDtl.Jobnum and that worked fine. I dont see a way to link to the JobMtl and store it.

I dont want to specify an assemblySeq or mtlSeq but this BO is the only thing that might work.

Trying “Update Table by Query” with a new dataset variable.

but I do not get any results.

One method I can think of is to use the Job BO to GetByID, and iterate through the JobMtl results.
Something like this should work after you call Job.GetByID;

var jobMaterials = this.MyJobDS.JobMtl.Where( x => x.Company == callContextClient.CurrentCompany
&& !x.IssuedComplete ).ToList();

That would return all your materials without the issued complete flag.
Then just build your message string with the list.

foreach( var material in jobMaterials ) mystring += $"\r\n{material.PartNum} {material.IssuedQty} {material.RequiredQty}";

You can also do a lookup against the Db object, to get the data you want, something like this.

var jobMaterials = this.Db.JobMtl.Where( x => x.Company == mycompanyid && x.JobNum == myjobnum && !x.IssuedComplete ).ToList();

As an aside, you are probably going to need another check. I had ran into this before, but due to rounding sometimes you can issue a part and it will not get marked complete. For example, the job calls for 16 inches of a part, but due to rounding it will convert to 16.0001 inches, and issued complete will not be marked. I had got around this by rounding the issued qty and required qty to the same decimal place and comparing them then.

1 Like

Thank you i’ll post my detailed results after im finished!

Here is the code I have working. I put this into the Execute Custom Code section and then called on the String “NotIssuedParts” in the SendMail widget.

var jobMaterials = this.dsJobEntry.JobMtl.Where( x => x.Company == callContextClient.CurrentCompany
&& !x.IssuedComplete && x.RequiredQty > 0).ToList();
foreach( var material in jobMaterials ) NotIssueParts += $“\r\n{“Part Num:”} {material.PartNum} \r\n{“Description:”} {material.Description} \r\n\t{“Issued:”} {String.Format(”{0:.00}“, material.IssuedQty)} \r\n\t{“Required:”} {String.Format(”{0:.00}“, material.RequiredQty)}\r\n”;

Result emailed.