Dashboards with multiple BAQ queries with the behavior and appearance of Job Manager

Is there a way to create dashboards with a grid appearance like Job Manager, instead of having the queries stack one on top of the other?

Yeah mean like this? Just click and drag stuff around.

One way I used was to use a UD form, create a menu to access it, then in custo add the dashboard into new tabs

Ok. I tried that once and it did not work. I was probably doing something wrong. I will try it again.

It’s a pain to get it to do what you want sometimes. If you have something more specific that you are trying to do that isn’t working, let me know. Maybe I can help a little more. That screen shot is just a dashboard I had in my system that I pulled tabs around and snapped them in place.

Ok. Thank you very much. I am building something that could be fairly complex. I will let you know.

Not sure if relevant, but if you are building dashboards from scratch, make sure you iterate your changes. A new dashboard name each time.

1 Like

Why?

Because you’re never too far from a working version. This is a good rule of thumb for all programming, not just dashboards!

it may also save you some client caching headaches as well

Just experience, when building complex dashboards. It may version based. But also mentioned the clearing cache. On some occasions, I have had to create new iterations of the underlying baqs. Simple dashboards don’t seem to be affected.