Dashboard Tracker View Issue

Sometimes just hitting send fixes the issue.....

The problem was I didn't have the updated BAQ "shared".

Ken

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ken Williams
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 10:19 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Dashboard Tracker View Issue

I've customized the Opportunity/Quote Status Dashboard to include a search for salesperson. This required I "save as" the system version to make modifications. I added a drop down that calls SalesRep table and works like a champ. I then changed the menu in security maintenance to point to the new dashboard.

All of this worked well for me. When I'm logged in I see all options in the dashboard search (there are 13 total).

However, when any other user logs they now see ONLY the new field I've added, they lose the 12 other options that were there all along.

The rest of the dashboard works just fine. I can't seem to figure out how I've removed these from every other user. Hope someone has tips on where to look.

Thanks,
Ken

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I've customized the Opportunity/Quote Status Dashboard to include a search for salesperson. This required I "save as" the system version to make modifications. I added a drop down that calls SalesRep table and works like a champ. I then changed the menu in security maintenance to point to the new dashboard.

All of this worked well for me. When I'm logged in I see all options in the dashboard search (there are 13 total).

However, when any other user logs they now see ONLY the new field I've added, they lose the 12 other options that were there all along.

The rest of the dashboard works just fine. I can't seem to figure out how I've removed these from every other user. Hope someone has tips on where to look.

Thanks,
Ken