Customized Change Log 803.407C

I customized the change log viewer for Sales Orders, but cannot find it
in Menu Maintenance or Context Menu Maintenance. Where can I go to apply
the customization?

Thanks in advance,

Randy Weber

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Dudley Industries Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced IT and Vantage systems support operative.

We are a manufacturing company based in the NW United Kingdom currently operating Vantage 6.1 (PROGRESS on Windows Server platform).

Experience within such an environment whilst not essential would be a distinct advantage.

The successful applicant will be responsible for,

· Systems and Network Administration and Integration

· Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning

· Vantage Administration and development

· Crystal Reporting developments

· Progress Report Builder developments

· Management and implementation of migration to Vantage 8 (and beyond)

· Management of MS Exchange Server 2007 mail system

We offer a competitive salary plus the benefits associated with working for a member of the Rentokil Initial group

In the first instance please respond offline via email to David Cumpstey (dcumpstey@...) attaching your current CV/Resume and current salary level

Regards
Richard

Richard Bailey
IT Systems

DUDLEY I n d u s t r i e s L i m i t e d, Preston Road, Lytham, Lancashire, FY8 5AT, UK
*+44 (0)1253 738311
* rbailey@...<mailto:grbailey@...> ü www.dudleyindustries.co.uk
Europe's Leading Manufacturer of Quality Washroom Dispensing Systems
A Rentokil Initial Company
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
This e-mail together with any attachments is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information and express views or opinions that are those of the sender and not necessarily of Dudley Industries Limited. The disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]