Crystal Report: Customer Account Statement

Have you tried entering the same day for the begin date as the end date? That will eliminate a lot of the lines on the statement. We just use the canned form. On Vista 8.03.407C.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...> wrote:
>
> We have done it for 8 in 2 different ways.
> One is we have a statement that shows all open Invoices with Balance.
> This is simple by just by creating the report from the InvoiceHead and CustomerTable, then select where InvoiceBalance does not equal 0.
> We also show them the days past due with a formula today - DueDate
>
> The other way would to create a formula to drop each of them into the aging buckets and then group based on that formula. I would send over but I don't think version 8 reports will work for you.
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "challengerdoor" <challengerdoor@> wrote:
> >
> > Just curious if anyone has a Customer Account Statement in Crystal Reports where it only shows dollar amounts that are still open? We would prefer not to send a statement with 25 or more pages to a customer when they've only got 2 pages worth of open dollar amounts.
> >
> > I've tried to modify the standard report to limit the visibility, and I was successful, but I cannot seem to get the Credit column and the Charge column to sum at the bottom of the report based on the visible fields because of the odd structure of the Group Header containing one table/field and the Details section containing something else. This also creates problems summing the age of 30, 60, 90, +120 days for each past due record.
> >
> > Any thoughts would certainly be useful...
> >
> > We are Epicor 9.04.506B. Thank you! Chris
> >
>
Just curious if anyone has a Customer Account Statement in Crystal Reports where it only shows dollar amounts that are still open? We would prefer not to send a statement with 25 or more pages to a customer when they've only got 2 pages worth of open dollar amounts.

I've tried to modify the standard report to limit the visibility, and I was successful, but I cannot seem to get the Credit column and the Charge column to sum at the bottom of the report based on the visible fields because of the odd structure of the Group Header containing one table/field and the Details section containing something else. This also creates problems summing the age of 30, 60, 90, +120 days for each past due record.

Any thoughts would certainly be useful...

We are Epicor 9.04.506B. Thank you! Chris
We have done it for 8 in 2 different ways.
One is we have a statement that shows all open Invoices with Balance.
This is simple by just by creating the report from the InvoiceHead and CustomerTable, then select where InvoiceBalance does not equal 0.
We also show them the days past due with a formula today - DueDate

The other way would to create a formula to drop each of them into the aging buckets and then group based on that formula. I would send over but I don't think version 8 reports will work for you.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "challengerdoor" <challengerdoor@...> wrote:
>
> Just curious if anyone has a Customer Account Statement in Crystal Reports where it only shows dollar amounts that are still open? We would prefer not to send a statement with 25 or more pages to a customer when they've only got 2 pages worth of open dollar amounts.
>
> I've tried to modify the standard report to limit the visibility, and I was successful, but I cannot seem to get the Credit column and the Charge column to sum at the bottom of the report based on the visible fields because of the odd structure of the Group Header containing one table/field and the Details section containing something else. This also creates problems summing the age of 30, 60, 90, +120 days for each past due record.
>
> Any thoughts would certainly be useful...
>
> We are Epicor 9.04.506B. Thank you! Chris
>