Credit card transacation processing

I posted this on an old credit card thread, but wondering if this will appear and get more help now :slight_smile:

I have an odd situation just wondering if I am missing something. If I ship a partial on an order why is the entire order balance charge?
Anyone see this before or know what I need to do to only charge for the items that are shipped?

This in CC config made me feel that this was only authorizing a balance on partials:

Your invoice does not show the line item(s). Can you show a screen shot of the invoice header and line(s)?

We have “Allow Deposit Payment on Sales Order” unchecked - perhaps you can test it with that unchecked?

True: the cc is “supposed” to only bill what was shipped.
but are you certain the payment amount was $3411?
authorizing and payment are different.
have you confirmed the amount from the PP website?

It’s been a MONTH sorry, it’s been that kind of month - just getting back to this. Here’s the screen shots of the lines on the invoice:

Here’s what I see on the customer tracker financial tab for credit card payments:

Here’s what was Authorized per our merchant website:

Card History on merchant website for the $2884.07:

Card History on merchant website for the $526.93

Not sure how to realize all this…appears per the invoice that full amount was paid. Perhaps it’s the wrong information pulled into the SSRS report. Which field should it be?

tracy
good morning - you say the shipment actually a short/partial shipment, yes?
cause I am certain AUTHORIZE is a reserve (i.e. NOT A SALE)

So the first AUTHORIZE failed
and the 2nd AUTHORIZE is a reserve for the TOTAL expected (not a SALE)
and the DEPOSIT is for the ACTUAL AMOUNT shipped (not sure why it is deposit)
and the subsequent AUTHORIZE is for the expected remainder (to be shipped)

So i may tend to agree with you that the invoice is actually showing the wrong total

however, need more info.
Can you send more detail about the merchant transacations (ie. types codes etc)
so we can prove what they are - as well as your CC configuration (reauthorize flag)

Also what does the Epicor GL/AR say about the transaction total?