Creating a Report data definition using a BAQ

Hello Guys,

I have a Simple BAQ with UD32 and I only have 5 fields selected.
I have added a BAQ in report data definition using NewBAQ Option.
I have added the report Criteria Sets and Report criteria Prompt as Well.
I have created a new Report Style using this RDD and Tried to Print the Report.

Note: I have tried this for Bartender Labels but if anyone has done for SqlServer reporting can also share their views.

The file generated all CallContextFields in the output of .BTFiles.
SnapShot →

now the question is How do I get the fields of MY BAQ to my Output ? OR Where can I find the fields which are in my BAQ.

Any Help would be really helpful.

Note: I have tried this for Bartender Labels but if anyone has done for SqlServer reporting can also share their views.

Thanks

Hi Patel,

I have only done this using SQL reporting, but the outline you mentioned is exactly as I setup ours. There is no section to select which fields come from the data source as seen below. I assume it expects this to come from the BAQ.

Again, no testing done on the BT side, but perhaps your report style isn’t setup properly?

For SSRS in the Actions menu of Report Style there is an option for “Create SSRS report”. This creates the SSRS report which you have to then modify in Report Builder. All the BAQ fields are visible in the report builder.

1 Like

Hello Vinay,

Thank you for the response but my report type is BartenderLabels so the create SSRS Option is disabled.