Changing Check Printing Template

Hello everybody,

So we print our A/P Checks from Epicor and our Finance department bought wrong type of Checks. When we print the Check; date, amount, receiver name etc. are printed in different locations on the check. Is there a way I would be able to change the template or to move around the places where text prints.

Thank you

It is possible. You need to change the SSRS Chkprint report in ProcessPayment folder. You will also need a Print Preview of the check run so you can preview your changes before finalizing it.

How do I enable print preview for the check? I think right now it doesn’t let us preview it, it only allow printing. Do I need to print it into a PDF Maker or something?

The check runs disappear, so you need the user who prints the checks or yourself to Print Preview the check run. The icon to the right of the printer icon is the print preview icon if you press that icon you will preview the check run. you can close that immediately. Dong the preview will give the info you need to alter the ChkPrint report. After you preview got to the system monitor icon and open it. When you view that you should see your ChkPrint report under the reports tab in the RptDescripton column. you need to copy the info in the filename column for the ChkPrint report, specifically the numbers after the word REPORT DATABASE. When you have that copied you can paste it into The ChkPrint report in the SSRS Report Builder. When you run the report in report builder the next page opens and then you paste the number into TableGuid text box then press the View Report button. you should see the check run displayed. on the previous page you arrange all your text info where you would like it to be output.

1 Like