Call "Function" in configurator user defined methods

Hi, how to call function created in Function Maintenance in the configurator user defined methods?
much appreciated for all the inputs!

You can’t. My suggestion is marked future consideration. https://epicor-manufacturing.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KNTC-I-2102

1 Like

well, technically it CAN be done from the configurator if you have advanced C# editing available in the configurator. In c#, you can call external methods, and a function is an API that call be called.

1 Like

I did it by calling the Epicor Function via the Epicor REST API using the RestSharp.dll

1 Like

excellent. looks like we can not use this.InvokeFunction(“library”,“function”,Tuple.Create<"">)

instead make rest calls.

@KevinK i will vote the idea or put the request.

@timshuwy / @Brian thanks for the pointers.

@timshuwy , can you elaborate on what you mean by “advanced C# editing”? Is that an option that needs to be turned on somewhere?

there is a flag in the user setup that allows for C# editing, but that is not available in some of our older instances of the cloud… so that is why I said “advanced”. if you don’t have this turned on, then it is not possible to write the C# code that you would need to enter to call the function.

1 Like