Buying parts for different warehouse locations through PO Suggestions

I have a single company with a single site and multiple Sales/Manufacturing locations. Sales, Service and Finance are handled in TX, Manufacturing is handled in several different states. Since this is a single company environment and will not be Multi-Site. Has anyone figured out a way to get PO Suggestion to generate based on each locations warehouse address.

When Reviewing suggestion, we have no way of knowing which location warehouse the demand is needed or anyway to see warehouse requirements.

Warehouse is hidden by default in the collection for new PO suggestions, but it can be un-hidden with a personalization or customization.

I can now see the warehouses in PO Suggestions. However, it is still defaulting to the Tooling warehouse set for the part. I’ve changed the warehouse location in the SO Release, but that warehouse demand is not coming over to Suggestions. I’m trying to get PO Suggestions to show the demand warehouse.

Ah. I didn’t realize that it wasn’t that. We only have one demand warehouse and I made an assumption that that’s what it was. Bummer.

Frank
Were you ever able to find a solution for this problem ? We are having the same issues with a new install in 10.2.
TIA

sorry, still trying to figure it out, we are looking at a customization to PO Suggestions to return more data fields.