BPM Neither table/tableset arguments nor tableset directive variables are defined

I am in BPM Workflow Designer I have a Set Field element, when I click on the 'specified ’ option to select the field I get an error message: " Neither table/tableset arguments nor tableset directive variables are defined. Please add at least one tableset directive variable to use this action."

I am working with EmpBasic.GetDefaultEmpID / Post- Processing

I am following the HELP user documentation… what am I missing?

What are you trying to achieve? That particular method doesn’t have any data/table sets for you to work with immediately, so in order to use that set field widget in this method you would have to create one.

Well! That would explain it! I’m trying to prevent users from seeing other users’ data.
Thanks for the help! I am brand new to this Epicor ‘stuff’.

Should I use a Global variable and custom code then? How do I send a user back to the initial Time and Expenses form if he puts in someone else’s Emp id?

I worded that badly. How do I send user back to the Employee tab if he put’s in someone else’s ID and clicks on the Calender, Time, Expense tab?

You would need a customization on the employee maintenance form in order to change the form’s behavior like that, and I don’t know of an easy way to perform that check without some custom code. Do all employees have a user account in addition to the employee ID? The only way I can think of to do that check would be to compare the userID that’s logged in (and it’s respective employee id) to the employee ID the user is trying to see in employee maintenance.

Is there some reason that a lot of people need to access that screen at all? In our setup, only a handful of people have access.