BOM Export / BOM Report

Is there way to export or do an advanced report on a BOM/MOM. All the reports in Epicor are missing details e.g. backflush or quantity operation. A report would be good, an export so you can import into other environments would be even better.

The canned BOM report is really weak. I’d love it if someone out there had a better version they would be willing to share.

Pretty straightforward BAQ Reprot - IF it’s only single level.

There are several examples of recursive BAQ Reports (for Multi-level BOM’s) on here. Find one of them, and just add the fields you want.

Also, @Matt_Belshaw - Any report that can be printed, can be exported in a couple of different formats. Excel is one of the built in formats. If making a report for exporting to Excel, just use Tablixes, as throwing independent fields around make for a very sloppy Excel file (blank rows and columns, etc…)

Thanks Calvin. We are multi-level so what you’ve stated gives me what I need to get started.

Cheers

Might want to start at …

1 Like

How do you edit the subquery? I’ve imported the .baq into my envioronment but can’t seem to find the window in BAQ designer where I can modify the subquery.

Thansk

“found it”

Looking to modify what fields are returned now.

Regards