Birthday sing along!

Today is @jgiese.wci’s birthday and HE REALLY wanted a singing telegram, however our budget couldn’t accommodate it.
So instead everyone should leave him a voice mail singing your best rendition of Happy Birthday or your worst… I mean #NoJudgement. He will REALLY appreciate it!

Call: ‪(920) 204-6751‬ (not a rick roll I swear)

And make your 2nd … or 3rd favorite Site Admin VERY HAPPY!

3 Likes

Happy bDay !!! Same as mine !!!

but i do not need anyone to sing for me…
:hugs::rofl:

3 Likes

I had fun with that one… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my gosh! That’s hilarious! :rofl:

I’m going to make up a birthday rap for him!

(Insert RAP noises here) Hap-Hap-py Birthday Joshua Giese! Your birthday’s today so here’s a rap that’s cheesy. Your number’s on the wall but I hope you don’t feel sleazy. Your best friend Jose told us to call you and tease ye. Please don’t smoke or your lungs will get wheezy. Don’t drink too much or you’ll get kind of queasy. Thanks for the rainbow theme it’s really appeasing. If you smell the roses you might get kind of sneezy. Hope you get to eat some Reese’s Pieces. I’ve run out of rhymes so…peace out. :v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

:laughing:
ok but you gotta actually call him and do it for him it is the only sensible thing to do

1 Like

:rofl: Okaaaaay… :smile: :+1: I need to work on my rap noises.

Just make sure you have a fire extinguisher ready for all that fire spitting

4 Likes

very happy birthday mate, have a fabulous day

Well ya know…
It’s Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that’s right on time
It’s Tricky, it’s Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky) :woman_shrugging: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Have a super soft birthday and a puppers for yourself…

SuperSoft

3 Likes

2 Likes

Word

1 Like

He’s gotten 2 calls all day and one of them was his mom (she had no choice in the matter it seems)… #Disappointing
He is crushed, come on! don’t be shy lol

Just so everyone knows this is a throw away number that only accepts phonecalls for voicemail and will be gone once we are done today. Dont want people thinking it his real number :wink:

But! He does get these!

2 Likes

Ha Ha ich habe die Voicemail erhalten.
Danke!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @jgiese.wci and @Hogardy !!!

Oh wow @jgiese.wci ! You don’t even give your own Mother your REAL phone number!? LOL! :rofl:

I have it on good authority that your Grandmother will be calling you soon too… :smirk:

Yes, Happy Birthday too @Hogardy! :birthday: :partying_face:

@jgiese.wci if only your name was Ryan: Happy birthday Ryan! - YouTube

Top comment on that video “Foil flex into cardboard soffit, doesn’t meet code.”

1 Like