Base Currency Code

Rick,

We are currently on V6.0. In <System Management - Company - Company Maintenance, the first screen has the base currency code in the lower right. In our system the word base in lower case is entered. It is in the same place in our V8.03 Pilot.

I am however extremely interested in your process to perform the upgrades. Is it something you can share?

Allen Tucker
IT Vantage Manager
Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp.
Email: atucker@...
PH: 518-245-4252
Fax: 518-245-4421

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of rjohnstonjr
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 9:12 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Base Currency Code

Our company is still running Vantage 5. We have a process in place to take the Vantage 5 DB all the way to 8.03.409 that works great. The problem I am having is going from 8.03 to 9.04. When I try to assign the new license to the company I get an error "Base Currency Code Cannot Be Blank". I'm guessing somewhere along the line I need to enter the base currency code but I'm not sure where or which version. Epicor support closed the case after they told me to get a new license key, I had licensing send me three different keys and still no luck.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Rick Johnston
IT Adminstrator

The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual it is specifically and originally addressed. This message and its contents may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution, or taking any action in reliance on the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from any computer and notify the sender. If you suspect that this message may have been altered, please notify the sender.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Our company is still running Vantage 5. We have a process in place to take the Vantage 5 DB all the way to 8.03.409 that works great. The problem I am having is going from 8.03 to 9.04. When I try to assign the new license to the company I get an error "Base Currency Code Cannot Be Blank". I'm guessing somewhere along the line I need to enter the base currency code but I'm not sure where or which version. Epicor support closed the case after they told me to get a new license key, I had licensing send me three different keys and still no luck.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Rick Johnston
IT Adminstrator